Good evening,
this afternoon a collegue of my tried to create a new space into our Confluence instance but she got a message, reported in first pic named "This Confluence installation is not licensed for additional users.jpg".
So I checked the cause and I found the situation highlighted into second pic named "License Details.jpg" where your app reported me that there are 15 users signed up currently against 10 licensed.
Users management is made in Jira and only 10 users may logon to Jira, as you can see on third pic named "Users with Jira Software Access.JPG".
So, eve iff all users are syncronized with Confluence only 10 have access to it, and it's very strange that Confluence replies in this way.
I surf over blogs to find out a solution but I didn't find nothing.
May I obtain a support from your site to solve this situation?
Thank for you attention
Sincerely
Roberto Doneda