I have a plan to implement our IT service desk as internal service for my company, so i have confused about Agent licensing.
My question: Will we purchased one AGENT only one time for forever? or not, if not please explain.
Really thankful.
Thank you for your reply,
I meant, for example: I purchased 3 agents for Jira Service Desk, so do i need to purchase anymore for these 3 agents in the future?
Hi Phuoc,
You will need to purchase as many agents as there are people responding to tickets. That is, how many people in your company will be answering customer queries?
Jira Service Desk supports an unlimited number of customers; you simply pay for the number of users who respond to issues in Jira Service Desk.
3 agents means you can have 3 named users responding to issues for the length of your license.
The license should last forever (perpetual), but it is recommended that you renew the license annually in order to obtain support and to be entitled to upgrades.
The answer is good for me.
Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.