Hi,
we’re using Confluence 5.7 and wanted to display blog articles nested in the space via the blog macro. Unfortunately the macro wouldn't find and list the articles. It seems it doesn’t work. What could be the reason?Screenshot_1.jpg
Regards,
Jay
Do you already have blogs published in that space?
Hey, check this KB article that could help you, Jakub: Blog Post Macro is not Showing any Posts
Me as well, I can't even get my blog posts to appear in the activity stream
I have the same question, and the link below doesn't work anymore. We created a space, posted blog posts in that space, then included a macro to pull the blogs. We have tried a few different macros (some that were included in a theme we installed) and they won't pull them in. If I go to the blog section, I can see them there. But otherwise it's like they don't exist.
This is a new issue, it wasn't like this last week for us and so far as we can think of, nothing has changed in the system.
Thank you
Here is an updated link to the kb: No post showing in Blog Post Macro
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.