What is the best log analyzer for JIRA? I need to analyze tomcat's log files basically access logs and catalina.out log files.
Hi Heshan,
have you heared about splunk (http://www.splunk.com)? It's a real-time log scanner.
Hi,
In JIAR, you can use the support tool plugin, which got the Hecules Reports. It's works wehn you click the Hercules Log Scanner will match error messages and problem descriptions from your logs with bug reports and KnowledgeBase articles.
Actualy I don't need to use support tools, I'm asking third party log analyzer. Because I need to use it for analyze access logs(origin country.. etc..).
Angelfish Software is an affordable option - it processes any web log.
http://analytics.angelfishstats.com
Just in case someones bumps into this in the future, we have an Access Log Analyser that you can get from here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/ENTERPRISE/JIRA+HTTP+Requests+Log+Analyser
Latest version of Jira Log Analyzer can be found here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/enterprise/jira-access-log-analyzer-687025035.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.