We've discovered that people sending in tickets to the service desk that have an emoji in the content is not being dropped into our queue. Is this a bug that needs fixing or some setting that I missed in set up?
Hi Jason,
1. In which fields do you have emojis? Summary, Description or custom fields?
2. Do you have any additional apps installed on your instance?
1. The emojis are being entered into the description
2. Addons installed into our environment (and enabled) are:
Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Instance Health PluginAtlassian Universal Plugin Manager PluginJIRA Software Chinese (China) Language PackJIRA Working Hours Pluginpsmq-pluginquerydsl-4.0.7-provider-pluginSupport Healthcheck PluginSupport Tools Plugin
When I try to create a request with emoji, I see the error
Your request could not be created. Please check the fields have been correctly filled in.
Additionally, I find the Atlassian ticket about this problem: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-3452
It looks like a bug. Unfortunately, I guess that you can only vote on this issue above and for your customers put information into Field help "don't use emoji".
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.