Hello, I have a situation where I need to maintain files that are highly categorized. Basically I am using BitBucket to store Test scripts related to multiple modules, this how it looks on a high level:
- A Git Project with my team name
- Many repositories for each Projects of my Organization
- Many branches inside each repository for different modules of a project
Now my issue comes where I need to further categorize many test scripts that I would like to maintain under these branches:
Suppose I have 5 different functionalities and I have written 5 test scripts. Each of the functionality is independent of each other, but comes under the same module. Therefore I will somehow have to keep the test scripts under the same repository, but still need to have a kind of separation. Because I do not want to pull all the remaining 9 test scripts if I wanted to modify one of them (This occurs if I keep all 10 test scripts under the same module branch).
Therefore I would like to create branches inside a branch to avoid checking out all other scripts. But when I did create a branch inside a branch, in BitBucket UI if I navigate to the base branch and list all the branches, even the sub-branches are listed, this will lead to a lot of confusion
Here is a pictorial representation of my issue:

- Banner9 is my repository
- StudentSelfService and FacultySeslfService are my base branches under the repository
- Acceleration-Student-March-2020 is the new branch that I created INSIDE StudentSelfService branch, but it is showing up in the top hierarchy.
Is there anyway I could make the sub-branch (Acceleration-Student-March-2020) not come up if I list the branches being in the repository? Or is there any better way to have a further 'separation' between objects stored under the same branch?