Hi I have created 3 months ago 3 categories in a project (OF - office)
But when users add a ticket in one of these 3 categories, in the KANBAN these tickets are not shown.
I hve checked that tickets are present, but in the kanban are not shown
I have created them in the OF (office) project:
- projects --> OF
- service requests
- and I have created 3 categories (VARESE OFFICE, MANNO OFFICE, LONDON OFFICE)
In the KANBAN, there is a correct filter to be shown tickets of 3 projects:
IT
HR
OF
But tickets of some categories are not shown, are shown maybe only tickets from the first one category (VARESE OFFICE)
When I go in a BOARD (Business Board is the name), I go in the right side on the settings, configure, then I see the filter, and the filter is correct:
project in (HR, IT, Office) AND issuetype != "Employee Onboarding" AND issuetype != "Employee Exit" ORDER BY Rank ASC