Star Date: Tea-dium
For some time now the page formatting in our wiki has been changing on a random, but consitent, basis.
For example:
1. I have a page that already has content which is formatted all nicely.
2. I add a Warning box which automatically adds an extra space between itself and the following line. In the most recent case, this is a H2.
3. When I delete the extra space, the H2 jumps up one line as desired, however it also reformats itself to Paragraph.
4. At least that what the editor says. In reality the formatting is neither H2 nor a Paragraph but somewhere inbetween.
5. No matter what I do I cannot get the formatting to stay at H2. This includes saving the page and navigating away from it then coming back via several other pages or refreshing it.
6. There are other variations to both how this happens and what the results look like. For example, H2 is applied, but the font size is more like H6, but with an underline.
We're using 4.3.7 and I'm editing in Chrome, but this happens in Firefox and IE. It also happens to other users.
Any suggestions? Cheers.