Hi,
after upgrading to Confluence 7 all user macros using something like:
$loginManager.getLoginInfo($user).getLastSuccessfulLoginDate()
don't seem to work anymore. The API clearly state that there is not change:
https://docs.atlassian.com/ConfluenceServer/javadoc/7.3.2/com/atlassian/confluence/security/login/LoginManager.html
Any known workaround or shall I file a bug with Atlassian?
Best
JP
I am seeing this behavior as well.
I have a user macro that reports last login date of users which is also using 'loginManager.getLoginInfo' and when we upgraded to Confluence 7 it stopped working.
Can someone please help to understand what has changed so I can fix our macro?
Thanks!
Atlassian beefed up the security by not allowing the use of sone java packages in velocity scripts. You can either write a macro using ScriptRunner which allows such things or switch off / allow the use of these packages in the velocity.properties configuration.
aha! thanks for the update!
Good to know it wasn't my macro itself that failed. I will check out the other options.
Thanks again,
Greg
I modified CONFLUENCE_INSTALL/confluence/WEB-INF/classes/velocity.properties and made two changes:
#introspector.restrict.packages = java.lang.reflect,\
introspector.restrict.packages = \
and
#introspector.restrict.classes = java.lang.Class,\
#java.lang.ClassLoader,\
introspector.restrict.classes = \
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.