Hi
I have issue but its from confluence side
As Jira Software user some of my team member are unable to see linked confluence pages from the issue and open the confluence page from the shared link
When i share the pages link it says that they need access to see all unrestricted contents which will prompt access request to admin page and my email
I already set my confluence sites and space to have anonymous access
I also adding specific group who can view the page. Which i have added user that included in Jira Software User and Jira Core User default access group
But they still need to request to open the pages from the shared link, whereas an anonymous user who are not sign in to confluence can open the link without requesting an access
Do i need to invite them as Confluence Licence Member so that they don't need to request access everytime i share the link ?