Hi,
In JIRA, I've made it possible to assign a single ticket to multiple assignees via a Multi-User Picker custom field (id 10800).
I have a transition in my workflow for assignees to acknowledge via a signature field that they've read the ticket, which works fine.
I'd like, when the current user clicks the button to transition/acknowledge, for them to be removed from the custom multi-user picker field (I presume via a post function to custom field 10800 above) so that only users who HAVE NOT acknowledged remain in that field, and I can then view a report on my dashboard of outstanding assignees for that ticket who haven't acknowledged, not all assignees who were originally assigned.
I did a search online, but could only find the below, which didn't work:
How to remove a user in multipicker user after clicking a transition?
Any help you could provide would be hugely appreciated.
Thanks,
John