I'm using the Behaviours plugin to show/hide fields based on a selection in a field. My original question about this can be found here: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/41707/trying-to-show-fields-based-on-selection-in-another-field-using-behavious-plugin
However, now i'm finding that the plugin is making fields required that shouldn't be required, and is not recognizing when data is put in a required field. I have the plugin tied to one issue type. If I select this issue type, and then change issue types to a type that doesn't have any scripted behaviors, the plugin still seems to be running the "rules" against the first issue type.
I have heard of a similar problem recently - what browser is it?
Chrome. I realized you had also said in the other issue that the script was "untested" specifically related to making the fields required, so I want to look into that some more too.
I see the same behavior in IE8
The particular script was untested but the behaviour in your screenshot is just wrong. What version of jira is it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.