Hello -
I am in a tricky situation in my Jira project that I'm not sure how to solve. The transition that occurred in the attached screenshot Test.1 just created the linked Issue called VTEST-3947 CLONE - test.security fields (blue box).
Meanwhile, the current Issue in screenshot Test.1 was already linked with Issue VTEST-3946 test.security fields via a previous transition.
What I want to do here is find a post function that will automatically create an Issue link between VTEST-3947 CLONE - test.security fields and VTEST-3946 test.security fields. Both are linked with the current test.security fields Issue, but they are not linked to each other.
The attached screenshot Test.2 shows when on the profile page for VTEST-3946 test.security fields how it is not linked with the VTEST-3947 CLONE - test.security fields Issue.
I have plugins such as Adaptavist Scriptrunner as well as JMWE so I do have different options for post functions, I'm just not entirely sure how to work through this. If anyone has any advice or suggestions I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

