I am using Bamboo Cloud.
I am looking at the following page in order to configure artifacts dependencies between jobs:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Sharing+artifacts#Sharingartifacts-Sharingartifactsbetweenjobs
When I go into my depending job to the Artifacts tabs, the only option is to define a "Definition" but not a dependency.
Please help
Aldo
Hello Adalbert,
Thank you for your question.
Please, notice the documentation refers to two or more jobs:
"...sharing the same WAR from one job to another..."
"To share an artifact between two jobs in different stages:"
In order to view the "Create dependency" button under "Artifacts" tab is it required to set up a second job under the same build plan.Screen Shot 2015-02-16 at 12.46.48 PM.png
If you find this answer useful, I would kindly ask you to accept it so the same will be visible to others who might be facing the same issue you have inquired.
Thank you for your understanding.
—
Kind regards,Rafael P. SperaficoAtlassian Support
Hi,
Actually the problem was that my 2 jobs were in the same stage.
After creating 2 stages, I can create a dependency in the second stage on the artifacts from the first stage.
Thanks!
You saved my day, thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.