I have a kanban board created from a project but I have not used any project name in the board filter to enable tracking issues from different projects and linking issues under this board to EPics from a different project. I have the following questions by doing this:
1. The kanban board is now not visible under the project I have created in nor in any project. I am only able to search from the standalone boards option.
2. This way can my board track issues from any project (if I do not use project name/id in the board filter)?
3. To modify the workflows for this board and setup new workflows, under which project do I need to make changes?
4. I manage the contents on board through quick filters (controlled by labels) for managing work of different teams. Can I have different workflows setup on the same board based on quick filters. (I did not see any options for doing it anyways).