Hi I m trying to update my account from 10 to 15 users.
When I apply the update I get the messsage "wait while applying" but nothing happens.
Been waiting for lik thity minutes...
Could you check the log file to see what it's actually doing?
Also, could you nip into Admin -> Licence and see what it is now reporting your licence as? (Sometimes, I've found Jira can go a bit quiet - it looks like a screen is just churning, but the process has worked fine behind the scenes)
Could you please elaborate more on your problem? Are you trying to add users in the JIRA license from 10 to 15?
Yes thats what I m trying to do.
Hi Wilheim
You user count is based oin your license, if you bought a new license for 15 users, you can follow this article to change it: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Updating+your+JIRA+License+Details
Hope it helps,
Ricardo Carracedo.
Hi!
Today I made a new effort to update the user account, and it all went smooth and was done in a few minutes, no problems.
Thanks for help and support!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.