Hello,
Is any virtual study groups going on for ACP-100 now? I am interested to join. Or start a new one? Thoughts, interests, ideas for study group as well for prep. Thanks
I'm interested in starting a new one or joining your existing one.
Hi @Detris Brown Thanks for your interest. Please let me know if you have any idea on what we can do as study group and how to connect etc. We can may be post each other's question here? Let me know.
That’s great. Let’s do that.
Let’s test each other’s knowledge.
1. What are workflows in Jira and why are they useful?
Its a process of steps/stages set for an issue to travel. Its useful to make sure the same process is followed for same/similar set of issues. Just layman terms, as I haven't gotten around to studying guide for WF yet.
I will post any of my doubts here. The user guide says we should be able to export results of JQL to Excel & XML. But by default only XML & CSV are avl among others, no excel. If I assume they mean CSV as Excel, we can enable exporting into Excel specifically by updating file on server. So wondering what if there is a question like what are the formats to export results with options XML, Excel,... & XML, CSV...., which one would be choose.
I think lot of looking for same including me we can have the group
@Muhammad Ramzan_Atlassian Certified Master_ @Detris Brown Great, thanks for responding. As I had mentioned earlier, we can post each other's questions here so other people can clarify it if we know. If you all know of any other ways we can do the study group (of course without compromising online personal security of everyone involved), please let me know. Thank you.
Let's give this a go.
https://discord.gg/tmbsxEG
If it is a disaster I'll just delete it. 🙂 What could go wrong?
@Kat WarnerThis is awesome. Thank you. Will explore this.
@Muhammad Ramzan_Atlassian Certified Master_ @Detris Brown I have joined in the app link that @Kat Warner posted. You can do so too to have discussions.
BTW @Kat Warner posted a question on ACP-100 channel. Pls let me know if you know about it. Thanks.
@Muhammad Ramzan_Atlassian Certified Master_ @Detris Brown Are you both planning to join the study & discussion group on the Discord app channel that @Kat Warner posted. Seems to be a good one to have discussions & msgs. I have been actively posting questions there, if that interests you all in answering. Looking forward to see you all there.
@Kat WarnerOne more question. What is the difference between adding gadget via URL vs subscribing to a gadget. I dont see anything different between these 2, as both allow to add the gadget into Jira DB. So not able to figure out what's the difference. Anyone?? Thanks.
Hi @Kay M - I'm studying the ACP-100 . What do mean by gadget? Are you asking about the one on the dashboard where just select and add?
@BenjaminHow is the prep going. Did you leave Discord channel btw, as I couldnt tag you.
@Kay M - It's going well. I want to setup my own Atlassian stack network so I can build a whole eco-system and learn beyond the ACP-100. The remaining thing for me to do is to brush a bit more on the areas I haven't touch much and work on the virtual lab.
How's your prep going?
I joined the group... Not planning to take any other cert right now, but I would like to learn with the group...
I am planning for exam next month, here is my approach and i am also publishing into blog too.
I have just completed first section and i have listed down all the important notes here, please share your feedback.
https://www.techclimbs.com/2020/05/acp-100-01.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.