Hi,
I was wondering if it is possible to have a mixture of default and custom within one pipeline?
I can see that you can add custom variables however only require that for one step of the pipeline to allow for user input.
Currently I have:
On commit, deploy to test automatically. (Happy with that)
Then you have to trigger deployments to production manually via the run button. (Happy with that)
What I'd like:
When I click run for production, I want it to ask the user what version they'd like to push to production.
At the moment I can only see this option for the whole pipeline but would like to know if it can be done for only one step.
The example of custom variables can be found here
Again the link above applies to the whole pipeline which I do not want, only to a specific step within a pipeline.
Thanks in advance