Hello Experts
I have a situation and looking for a help.
1) I got a new project created as me having project administrator rights. and for which I created two boards one Scrum Board other Kanban Board
2) I have created the respective projects under the boards as filters and components to connect them with right projects and right boads.
3) I want to have the stories to be shown in Scrum Board and Epics in the Kanban Board, however when I created the story in Scrum board and given the same component I am seeing that in the epic board (kanban board).
I want to keep a segregation of those boards for type of issues as mentioned.
I tried to edit the filter query in Configuration board option but I am not able to edit this. (If this is the right way of achieving what I want to do)
Any pointers in this will be great help. TIA.
-Daya