I have Confluence running behind NGINX but double checking these instructions:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/running-confluence-behind-nginx-with-ssl-858772080.html
In the NGINX Config: I have just location / ~no context path used.
But the Instructions show both location /confluence and a location /synchrony. Is this necessary? My collaborative editing is working fine but I just want to make sure I'm not missing something. Thanks!
Hi @MEDITECH ADMIN TEAM ,
it is normally required to have both path so that Synchrony works fine for collaborative editing, because it's listening on a different port from Confluence. But I have to say that I never tried without this configuration.
Have you tried editing a page in several tabs to simulate a collaborative edition ?
Let me know if this helps,
--Alexis
Yes, I had another user and I both modify the same document and it worked fine. I thought it wouldn't work without the code for Synchrony hence the confusion. Thanks for the reply.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.