I am having a problem with configuring a custom field that I have reconfigured in the past 2 months. From the Custom Field screen, I select Configure from the drop-down off the Gear gadget. It takes me to the default contect of the custom field I am trying to edit. I select Edit Configuration and it should populate the issue types that it was previously associated with but does not. It show Any Issue Type even though the Custom Field screen showed 5 issue type. Also, if I attempt to make a change to the configuration and select Modify, I don't get an error and the change is NOT made. I have 2 fields this is happening to. Others work fine. It just so happens I have probably reconfigured these 2 fields the most. And before someone asked. I perform a Reindex after each change and we have recently restarted JIRA to see if this had any affect. I am looking for resolution or a log I can turn on to see if an error is being thrown but want to limit the log output as much as possible.
Our JIRA instance is 5.0.5 and is a standalone isolated network.