Hello,
I looked through a lot of the documentation of the whole migration process and it is somewhat clear to me so far.
My question is where to start from the administrative perspective. As my coworkers and I are using free Trello accounts with my company's email address, but we are not using Atlassian.
I registered now for an Atlassian account, but as I don't have the Trello migration banner yet, nothing changed to my Trello account so far.
Do I have to open a "special" admin account with Atlassian to manage Trello accounts?
Do I have to subscibe to a service?
Where do I claim the company domain?
Do I have to claim it?
Is it enough for everybody to migrate accounts but leave them unadmistered/unclaimed?
Ideally we would just continue to work on as we use to do it now, with or with out beeing able to manage accounts.
Thanks for any help.