Hello Community!
Is there a way to show Issue ID and Summary formatted together as "GDT-361 - Move Facility field on Task Add / Edit form" on the Issue screen, perhaps as new text/read-only field?
Please see the example of what I am looking for attached below

In other words, if I can have this shown / updated automatically when Issue is created or updated.
The goal is to be able to quickly select & Copy/Paste "GDT-361 - Move Facility field on Task Add / Edit form" so it can be inserted into Commit dialog. Even better alternative would be to have a shortcut or a custom button that copies this into the system buffer so we can paste into the IDE commit dialog.
Is there a way to write a custom Macro or something - I would appreciate if you send me in a right direction with this.
We user Server version of JIRA
Thanks a lot!