I'm wondering if you can set up multiple words or phrases in an automated Butler Rule. Here's what I'm looking to do:
Our company has a couple of different divisions and I created tags for each division. What I wanted to do was set it up so that the rule would go like this:
If employee A or employee B or employee C are mentioned in the ticket title give that ticket the tag division A.
Then I'd create a separate rule with all of the employee's of division B in a separate rule. So far I've been able to have it auto assign the tag with one employee's name, but not multiple names, and I want it to trigger if one of those employees are mentioned, not all. Was trying to not have to create the same rule over and over again just with the employee name swapped out (though I know you can make copies of rules).
Thanks!