I need to add /change unique estimates on a couple of hundred stories in our backlog. Bulk change wont do since that would apply the same estimates to all stories.
I need to edit them one by one and I don't wont to do it by opening the edit dialog box or the worklog dialog box (that would take a lot of time).
I wonder if it's possible to change the view that appears when I click on a story in the backlog (see included screenshot). I'd like to add the fields Original estimate, Spent Estimate and Remaining Estimate here and be able to edit them. I know it is possible to tailor different views in JIRA, but don't know where and how to achieve my specific need in all the configuration options.
If anyone can provide me with a short guidance or point me in the right direction I would appreciate it a lot. 