Hi,
There is a method to set the permission to view a project only if you have issue to which you are assigned? I tryed using set Curent Asignne to Browse Project and issue security, but they didn't offer what I want.
Thanks,
Claudiu
There is a hidden option to do that;) But it is availible for standalone only.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Current+Reporter+Browse+Project+Permission
Please follow the guide and you will get the needed browse permission.
EDIT:
Sorry, didn't get the problem properly. So you want to see the project exists only if there is an issue that is assigned to the user? Seems it is impossible to do without jira source code change.
Hi there,
you could create an issue security level that includes the assignee and any other group, user that you want.
Hope that helps.
Cheers
Yes. I want user see the project only if there is an issue assigned to the user.
user will still see that project exists then
If user can see the issue then the project exist for sure. Issues belong to projects.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.