We have just installed Confluence 7.3 but when I start software I see CPU Spikes caused by OpenJDK. I was trying to solve problem using this guide but no success. https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/confluence-is-causing-large-cpu-usage-spikes-intermittently-on-windows-788960799.html.
Hi Jakub,
are those spikes only occurring for some time after the start of confluence or are they visible throughout the whole day?
A few spikes after the startup are somewhat common - but they should go away after a few minutes.
Cheers,Daniel
The spikes are visible throughout whole the day and start as soon as the confluence run begins. Java reaches about 80% of the processor every 5 seconds. The serveris not used by users jest. We are concerned about the promotion of the server for production.
I see - unfortunately this could have more than just one cause.
Without further knowledge of system, setup and tooling I only could recommend going through the knowledgebase article on this.
Please also have a look at the hardware requirements guide if hardware is sized correctly.
Overall, this might need further investigation by system administrators (on site) - it's quite hard to debug without deepest knowledge of the setup.Cheers,Daniel
What about version. I see that 7.3 is not recommended for production environment. Maybe we should reinstall it to latest 6?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.