Hello,
I have confluence on-prem installation, I have two user storage types the first is confluence internal storage for group 'A' and the second is On-prem active directory for group 'B'.
I wanted to connect those from group 'B' who uses the on-prem active directory for authentication to start using SSO and authenticating against Azure active directory. Azure sends the email as a user ID but the user Id in the on-prem active directory is different -something like user1,user500 and so on-, what should I do if want to get this done and connect my confluence group 'B' users to use Azure as an identity provider with their emails rather than the 'user1,user500' ID?
Note that when connecting confluence to azure and try to log in it says "User is not available in Confluence. Please contact your Confluence admin."
my second question is, when connecting confluence to my Azure AD then what is normal to do is disconnecting confluence from the on-prem active directory as there is no need for it, is that right? and this should not make problems?
Regards.