I am trying to indicate issues for which a child has a Due Date later than its parent. This is what I tried doing:
1) Added a 'Parent Date' column: PARENT{DueDate}. This seems to work as expected - it displays dates where the parent has a Due Date, and empty/blank where the parent does not have a Due Date.
2) Added a 'Due later than parent?' column:
if(DueDate > parentDate; 1; 0)
and set the parentDate variable to use the formula from the 'Parent Date' column. This also seems to work as expected - it displays '0' for everything except where an issue has a later date than its parent it displays '1'.
3) Now (I thought this was going to be the easy part) I add an "Invalid child date"
column: SUM{isDateLaterThanParent}
and set the isDateLaterThanParent varaible to the formula from the 'Due later than parent?' column. However, the result is that this whole column is blank.
Any ideas on what is going wrong here?
Thanks!
David