Hi, I'm just trying to use Confluence in my department. I downloaded the trial version 5.1.3 to get to know some features of this newest version of Confluence. I installed the software in my desktop following the online installation guide in this site.
But when I start and access Confluence, I always see the error "$soyTemplateRendererHelper.getRenderedTemplateHtml("com.atlassian.auiplugin:aui-experimental-soy-templates", "aui.page.header.soy", $templateParameters) " on the top and "Error formatting macro: recently-updated-dashboard: com.atlassian.confluence.renderer.template.TemplateRenderingException: Unable to find template renderer to handle file extension .soy" on the right side of the page.
I searched this using google and found there were several people who had the same issues. Someone said that the issue was resolved after restarting the Confluence. But I tried this several times and nothing happened for this issue.
We are planning to use this new version of Confluence but I'm not sure if we will still have the same issue on the server. Could you give any suggestions about this problem? Thank you!