Morning,
Is it possible to run a Search and replace in an entire space? I can't see anything in the docs about it.
I'm running 4.3.7 download.
Cheers.
No, this function is not availible in confluence. There was a Plugin for that, but it works only until 3.5
Christina,
Thanks, I thought not, but there's no harm in asking is there?
Yes, it is the right place, absolutly :-). I would appreciate this function in confluence as well. Why you don't create a feature request for that? I would vote ;-)https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF
How to globally search and modify content
Bob, thanks. My problem is, at the moment, I only have space level admin, so am limited in what I can do. I'm trying to change that.
Your wish...
https://jira.atlassian.com/i#browse/CONF-31072
You should only need permission to update the page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.