I continually get the following message in Jira when trying to add an Application link to Confluence for a specific project:
Sorry, there are no links available when using anonymous access, check the permission configuration of the remote application.
In Confluence (under configure Application links), I've disabled basic authentication and added the admin account to the settings for Oauth for both Outgoing and Incoming Authentication. Both Jira and Confluence are installed on the same server (just different port numbers) and admin credentials are the same in both apps. I've even tried using Basic Authentication but getting similar error.
Am I missing something in the setup? I've added the IP address for the server on the Trusted Applicatiopns tab but no joy (not sure if I'm supposed to add the URL with port number in the URL patterns box or without the port number since Jira and Confluence are on the same server).
Thanks.