I edited my workflow and am in the process of creating a new screen for a step in my workflow. I would like this screen to have a comment box so developers can add a comment when the screen appears. In the "configure screen" page I do not see any way to add comments to a screen. How can I do this?
So it turns out that a comment box is automatically added to screens. This is not documented anywhere I can tell.
Just create an empty screen
Empty screen shows a lot of fields I don't want: End Date, Total Days Spent, Frustration, Morale, etc.
Is there a way to VIEW all comments on such a screen? There's always an empty box to add a new comment, but it would be helpful to see existing comments as well!
Copy any default screen and remove all the feilds on the new screen.
you'll see only comment feild on the new scree.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-add-a-comment-during-a-transition-779160682.html
why is this not documented anywhere
Is there any way to make it mandatory ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.