When searching on the Customers screen, what user properties is it actually searching against?
I can find someone with a username or email. Are those the only two properties it searches?
Well - I'll answer since I was searching to find an answer to a related idiotic behavior.
It seems that IF your customer has a personal name and an email address in the customer list, the search function ONLY searches the name part.
For example, you have a customer listed as
Joe Customer (jcustomer@example.com)
and you search for 'example' you will not find that entry. Only if you happen to know the NAME and search for Joe will you get a hit.
Alternatively, if the Customer ONLY has an email address, and appears like this in the listing:
acustomer@example.com (acustomer@example.com)
and you search for 'example', you will find it.
How dumb is that?
Oh, and this has been reported by others, and of course Atlassian can't be bothered to make this one-line fix.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-9224
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.