Hello,
I would like to create a filtre using jsql with a relative date to get JIRA resolved within the last 30 days, something like :
- resolved>=now()-30
Any idea ?
Thanks
Hi,
try this:
resolved > -30d
Cheers
Thomas
It works, thanks a lot
Thanks. I was looking something similar. It works.
Along the same lines, how can I create a filter for issues that have due dates between today and the next seven days, inclusive?
I am trying to create a filter for created vs resolved in 30 days
is this correct ?
(resolution = Unresolved OR resolution = Fixed) AND created > -30d AND resolved > -30d
If you mean issues that are both created and resolved in last 30 days, then this is the simplest notation:
created > -30d AND resolved > -30d
Only issues with Resolution set are resolved. If resolution is empty, the issue does meet "resolved" condition.
You can also view only the recently updated issues, say in the last 4 weeks, in the following manner:
updatedDate >= -4w
Thanks it works now !
How can I create it with years? -3y doesn't work.
How about 36m?
Instead of now() I did sth like this:
project = Rec AND "App Date" < startOfDay(-3y)
Now it works great.
I am looking for a filter to pull issues created over 6 months ago. I tried created > -180d, created >= -6m, created >= endofmonth(-5) and none of them seem to work.
I also tried using createddate vs. created, but not getting the results I am looking for. Any ides on how to create this filter?
maybe this: created <= endOfDay(-6M)
created <= endOfDay(-6M) didn't work, but by making a minor change to your suggestion, it worked. I used created<=endOfDay(-180d). Thank you so much for your help.
Sometimes it works with "M", sometimes with "d", I don't get it
Hi,It worked for me too.I needed to perform a trigger that obtains issues that were in a same priority during a specific period of time and then, move them to higher priority.Thanks a lot for all your help!Cheers
This helped me out a lot, thanks very much.
Hi, i need a query to show the tickets created greater than 6 months and less than 1 year from now.
Thanks.
created < -180d AND created > -365d
You need to use days "d" as "m" is reserved for minutes and "M" doesn't work. See also Advanced searching - fields reference in Atlassian Documentation.
How can I filter to see request created since 2018 till now. Please advise
created > 2018-01-01
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.