I am using Jira 6.1.
I am using a custom workflow. We need a custom workflow in order to add in steps that indicate something is done but not yet deployed to the Test Environment, that something is deployed to the Test Environment and ready for testing, that something has been tested and is ready for deployment to Production, etc.
I've added a new workflow scheme and added to it a completely new workflow with transitions between steps.
The only way I seem to be able to successfully get the resolution field set is to add a Post Function to a transition. Unfortunately, this requires me to choose the value to set Resolution to in the Post Function. What I want is for us to be presented with a Resolution Screen so that when we close the issue, we can set the Resolution at that time.
I surfaced the Resolution Field in the Edit Screen but unfortunately, editing the issues Resolution field does not result in the 30 day summary chart updating. I tried reindexing and that had no impact.
What should I do to get the ability to set Resolution Field in my custom workflow that will update the 30 day summary chart?