As part of transitioning to more offsite and telework we are opening up a number of Jira projects for teams that previously haven't used Jira. One group is essentially a collection of Product Owners. They are looking for a place to coalesce on Epics and Requirements before they are passed to the development teams.
I know that I can move issues from type to type (Task to Story etc.) and from Project to Project. I was wondering what the impacts are if we do this
- When moving from Project to Project - the project key changes to the new project correct? Is there any history information saved? What project if came from?
- I believe that the ranking of these items would also change/fluctuate when moving them to the new project(s) the Development team actually uses a multi-project kanban board and things moved to this board should get new priorities.
What else am I missing?