US Government
Whilst the US govt and GCHQ most certainly know whether "we" use jira, I don't think we can know whether they use jira. That said I'm sure I've seen some questions from some DoD types.
You should probably mail sales@atlassian.com, they will be be motivated to help you answer your question, whereas this community doesn't have that data.
Sorry I didn't realize I was posting a question. I am on a project that builds software for the US Government and we are having some challenges on getting JIRA approved to be used. Does anyonw know what we need to do to get JIRA on the approved Government Software list? And/Or point me to a white paper about the Security of JIRA so I can pass on the information?
Thx
Thanks Jamie I didn't think about contacting Sales. I have emailed them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.