Hi, my Jira Service Desk stops pulling mails after a few days. Emails where marked as read, but they are not imported. After a restart of jira the emails where pulled again. Anyone has an idea how to get rid of it?
Nico,
It sounds like this is the issue you are having. https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-service-desk-stops-processing-emails-827122816.html Next time it stops you should check and confirm. Is your DB on a different server? If it is then you should see if there are any connectivity issues or if the DB server is being restarted without the Jira service being shut down.
Hi, thank you! in the log I see errors like:
Mailhandler löst folgende Ausnahme aus: Unexpected error while running action as user 'Nico'
I think this is a permission thing or? Do you have any idea?
When I restart jira its okay, but I can't restart jira 10 times a day:/
Here is an article about that error https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/service-desk-email-request-unexpected-error-while-running-action-as-user-error-967873270.html
Thank you, I have seen that /opt/atlassian/jira has wrong permission (it was root, but jira runs with user Jira) maybe this could be the issue? I changed it and restarted and will check if its done
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.