- Currently I have a Confluence page.This page has two dimensional filter macro.
- The two dimensional filter macro lists all open bugs.
- I want to create another page by cloning this page.In the new page,I want the two dimensional macro to filter only issues that belongs to a particular project.The name of the project is already in the page title.
- Can I somehow dynamically use the project name in the page title to filter the bugs in the two dimension filter macro.
Note: There are a lot of different projects and the above would help me a lot in creating pages that are scoped to particular project.
I already know I can add scopes to JQL in the two dimension filter macro to scope to specific projects.I just want to know if the value of scope in the JQL can be taken from the page title of the confluence page