Please suggest me a suitable way or plugin so that I can complete the work correctly and efficiently.
1. There are 270K issues in old project.
2. Linkage must be able to transfer and link to the right issue.
3. Jira version = Server V7.13
Hi,
1.Create Shared Config project
2.Add Custom fields in the screens/ context for the new project
3.Exports CSV all issue from old project
4.Import CSV all issue from the old project
*-Please be notice that Jira can export only 1000issues per JQL search but you can use the below article for this topic:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/increase-issue-limit-for-excel-exports-in-jira-cloud-779160811.html?_ga=2.176267175.321970403.1584967663-6532233.1564480498
hi Cristian,
Thanks for the replying.
I've use this method to clone project, but i met a problem that the issue link is wrong.
I have to manual modify the issue link for every single issue.
That mean i need to modify for 270K times.
So i need a way to clone project but do not need to manual modify the linkage.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.