Due to unforeseeable circumstances, Atlassian University will no longer be offering these Post-Summit 1-on-1 coaching sessions. We hope to provide you with some other career tools and experiences in the near future.
What a great initiative!
I will be sharing this with my team at TechTime as I have learned resumes should be "living" documents.
The information in a resume is more accurate, informative, and rich if it is added to regularly - not just updated when someone is looking for a new opportunity.
And for my team, you might want to take advantage of this offer just remember:
@Kat Warner I wanted you to know: we just had to cancel this event. We were looking forward to it, but unforeseeable circumstances are going to prevent it form happening. Please look out for other career and job hunting opportunities form University soon!
There are a lot of us having to pivot and think on our feet right now.
I have just seen this and am excited already!
Bummer. Looking forward to future events. Thanks for the great virtual summit!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.