Jira.roblox.com is a big myth of roblox. I want to know what do we do with jira? How do we get an account? What can we do with jira?
Jira is an issue tracker. It is most likely that Roblox are using it for tracking development tasks and possibly support calls and even other things (I've seen Jira used for tracking all sorts of things it was not really built for).
If public sign-up is not enabled, you'd need to talk to one of the Roblox Jira admins to get an account.
(Out of curiosity, could I ask you to explain something? - you said "jira.roblox.com is a big myth of Roblox" - what does that mean?)
Sorry for the very late respond. In the roblox's community, people saying that jira.roblox.com is used by roblox's administrators to ban people. There has been multiple conspiracy theories with jira.roblox.com due to an image.
I suspect these people are looking in the wrong place.
Jira is an issue tracker. It doesn't have anything to do with user management unless the administrators have set up something to do it.
It might well be used to track people's activity and support calls like "someone is being abusive" and hence act as a place to request and record bans, but I doubt it is "used to ban people" beyond that.
I'm 99% sure that your conspiracy theorists are, like most conspiracy theorists, just being daft.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.