Hello.
I have tried to find a very fundamental function regarding to show statistics for our JIRA issues. After going through the entire marketplace for the JIRA gadgets I failed to find someone that can do this:
I want to show a specific number of bars , or all bars that fits in a specific timeframe at the X axis in a diagram. The bar diagram should be based on a search filter, that gives the following fields:
Linked issue, Date, and Status (custom field)
The Linked issue field should be the field that ties the statistics together to a bar, and the Status should color the bar. So for instance if I have the following filter search:
Linked issue, Date, and Status
1, 140612, Passed
1, 140612, Failed
2, 140612, Passed
3, 140611, Failed
This search response should generate 3 bars (since there are 3 linked issue types 1,2 and 3). 2 of those bars (related to linked issue 2, and 3) should have height 1 and be colored red for the Failed status and Green for the Passed status. The third bar (related to linked issue 1) should have height 2 and half should be green and the other half red, since there are 2 responses linked to the same linked issue.
The closes I get to what I want to achieve is with the gadget Arsenale Dataplane, with the "Current Issue Values" report. But the problem is that this gadget can't use Linked Issue as the parameter key used to tie responses together to a bar.
I've also tried to install the Bar charts for JIRA, but there is a problem regarding certificates since we are using https, that seems unsolvable.
Can someone suggest some other gadget that does the thing I want to achieve?
Regards Stefan