I'm having this issue, for some reason I can not get sub-tasks to appear on the Kanban board that was created. the Kanban board is set up already to display swimlanes by stories.
As well sub-tasks follow their own workflow so do not fall into the backlog status when created they go straight to an Open status which is tied to the To Do column on the Kanban board.
I'm stumped as to why the sub-tasks will not display on the Kanban board.
I've also adjusted my board filter to ensure it calls all issue types and limited to only those that are still with no resolution or have been resolved within the last 30 days. As well sub-tasks have been assigned to the listed SRE department.
Board Query: project = INF and department = SRE and issuetype in (Story, Incident, Bug, "Service Request", Sub-task, "Fury Release INF") and (resolution = EMPTY OR resolved > -30d) ORDER BY Rank ASC
there are no additional quick filters attached to this board.
Any thoughts as to why sub-tasks will not display?
I've even tried creating a new kanban board and simply limited the board filter to: Project = INF and nothing else, still no sub-tasks will display on this board.