is it possible to retrieve Confluence users' log on data?
Thank you very much. I'll check that out.
Possibly. Depends on what you mean by "log on data"? Last login date stamp, password failures and activity are stored, but beyond that, it gets a bit fuzzy and you kind of need to define what you're looking for (and telling us why could get you a much better answer than just a list of fields)
Indeed, I need to know the last login date stamp of the registered users.
Ok. The simple answer there is "look at their profile" because it's displayed there.
I'm guessing you want to fetch it from some code though - could you explain what and where? Inside Confluence? Remote system? Also, why is this information needed?
Indeed, I need to know the last login date stamp of the registered users
I need a list of all the users and all their pertaining last login date stamp. We are assessing how many users are currently signed up, how often they use the tool and also identifying all the signed up users as we're reaching the limit of user count for our Confluence license. Is it possible to generate such a list with that information from inside Confluence?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.