I have 2 Jira instances and I am using remote links. However Issue Navigator doesn't show remote links, only "local". However I need to report for issues in instance A its links to instance B.
Anyone knows how to do it?
Thank you.
Hi Adolfo,
When you mentioned remote links, do you mean Application Links? And you would like issues in JIRA A that have links in JIRA B to appear in the issue navigator?
Hi Joe,
yes I mean remote links created when you set an application link, in this case between 2 JIRAs. I would like these links to show in the issue navigator.
Bump. Would like to see this too. Issues links from OTHER JIRA instances (remote links) should show in the links column as well in the navigator. Alternatively this could be a separate column to add; I'm not picky as long as I can view the links.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.