How can I add labels to questions in a FAQ page so that they can be searched in global view and the relevant results pop up.
Thanks!
Hi Preet,
welcome to Atlassian Community!
Labels are quite powerful and they work really well for a FAQ page.
Have you already had the chance to see the following page which explains labels for confluence?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/use-labels-to-organize-your-content-724764874.html
Please also see additional useful stuff like "Content by Label Macro" which you can use together with Labels - you can find an explanation about it on a separate page.
In case of any open questions Community is always here for help!Cheers,Daniel
Hi Daniel,
Thanks for replying back. Unfortunately I've seen those posts but I still haven't been able to add labels to a FAQ page. It doesn't give me the option to edit the page to be able to add labels or macros.
Hi Preet,probably you are missing some permissions for the specific page you are trying to edit.This should be easy to solve by going through some basic troubleshooting.
Cheers,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.