I want to be able to move quite a few features from 1 owner to another owner. Is that possible to do in Jira Align as a bulk process?
Ann
Unfortunately, the mass update functionality via the UI (since the version 10 release) is a bit limited.
As a workaround I would suggest the following process:
Step
1) Filter the Feature grid page to the results you want (i.e. Filter by owner)
2) Export
3) update the owner - be sure to use the name EXACTLY as it is listed in Jira Align
4) Import those features back into Jira Align.
Happy Updating!
Not during a bulk operation within Align. The best option would be export the features, then update the Owner column and re-import.
Thank you, I am always a little apprehensive to do any importing.
@Ann Bouvier Check out the new API 2.0 released recently! Our Cprime team has been building and testing update API functions to solve common update problems, like updating the owner on work items, bulk adding PIs, updating sprints, etc.
Thank you Tina, I will look into it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.