Hello there,
I'm using Jira v8.5.0 with ScriptRunner v5.7.1.1-p5. I have a question regarding Linked Issue field.
Is there any way where I can restrict linked issue field to display only specific issue types?
My Use case:
I'm establishing a parent-child link between epic and initiative using Linked Issue. When link type is selected as "Is child of", then only initiatives in the project should be displayed in the issue drop down.
What I've tried:
- There is a filter field for Linked issue where I can select the filter and relevant issues will get displayed.
- When link type is selected as "Is child of" and there is any other issue type other than initiative, then an error will be set - ScriptRunner
But restricting the issue types in the search box will be a good-to-go option. Looking forward for suggestions with regard to Jira or ScriptRunner approach.
Thanks a ton!
Poojaa